Prescription pill drug habit

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mort
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Prescription pill drug habit

Post by Mort »

To whom it may concern:
I am sending this to bring to your attention fraud possibly being committed to your organization.
If in fact you have a new client residing at Cohoes NY 12047. Please be advised that this individual has a vicious prescription pill habit as well as her husband who resides at the residence and he works full time. Check with the post office if you must.
He unfortunately is abusive in many ways to her as well as the children. He is selling there food stamps for pills and taking the child's disability money each month. Not only does this family receive every benefit you could possibly get from social services. She also receives help from both of her parents. She will try to hide the fact that this is the situation to avoid eviction. Social services pays half her rent, for her heat and electric and gas. Also providing food and health care.
Is it right for one to live this way while others struggle? I don't think this is right at all. There are others out there that could truly use the help that work and try to pay the bills. She doesn't work and won't. Can't pay her rent but has a high tech cell phone. The children ultimately suffer unfortunately.
They have No thanksgiving dinner this year not a Xmas gift in sight. Often going hungry because dad sold the food stamps this month. I can not ignore this issue and my prayers are certainly with them. That she may find a way to better herself and life for her children. May you find this information helpful. And hopefully this will help a family that truly is down and out.
God bless
dentist

Re: Prescription pill drug habit

Post by dentist »

I'm currently homeless and unemployed I am looking for a job but have yet to obtain employment. I am working on bettering myself and my life. I've been alcohol and drug free for 51 days now after getting of prescription drugs. I am working a 12 step program and working with a sponsor. I have found a women's sober living house with an open bed but need to be able to pay the monthly rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prescription pill drug habit

Post by Admin »

There is drug counseling from the Salvation Army. But good for you in trying to better your life and kick the pill habit. The Salvation Army can enroll you into a 12 step program. Or get you into the sober house.
dentist wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 2:27 pm I'm currently homeless and unemployed I am looking for a job but have yet to obtain employment. I am working on bettering myself and my life. I've been alcohol and drug free for 51 days now after getting of prescription drugs. I am working a 12 step program and working with a sponsor. I have found a women's sober living house with an open bed but need to be able to pay the monthly rent.