Fake lease signed in a scam job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Trey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fake lease signed in a scam job

Post by Trey »

Our family was put out by the Sheriff--we signed a 7 month lease, but we were scammed by someone pretending to be a Landlord--turns out it was a fake lease and we lost a lot of money paying this person a deposit and the 1st months’ rent--deposits for the utilities etc.
We are living in a rundown motel and need help with a months’ worth of rent--we are trying to work and save money to get into a home again--but it's going to take time--So please if you can help us-it would be very appreciated.
Thebeagle

Re: Fake lease signed in a scam job

Post by Thebeagle »

To whom it concerns, My name is Ebony Smith and I reside at Baltimore ND 21207. I'm in need of all the help that I qualified for, including legal for a scam my landlord tried on the lease. I have 15 year old disabled son, I'm a single mother that fell into hard times, got laid off January, revived my last unemployment check July 14, so now the only income that is coming in is my son's disability check for 758. However I don't revive any rental assistant and my friend gave us 957$ as well as time tips in dealing with the fake lease. I have a 600$ Bill with a 357$ turn off. So, I've never been this need so if there's any help you can refer me to as well as job training and placement. I don't know what to do please help.....
Ameka
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fake lease signed in a scam job

Post by Ameka »

Hi how are you? My name is Nikki. I resides as of right now in Suffolk county New York and I signed a fake lease with my landlord. I am in a very rough situation, where I was scammed and robbed by my own landlord. I am currently working part time but after I had asked her to take me to court , me and my two young children  (ages 4 & 2 ) have to leave the premises by January 30th. I am trying to save every dollar I make, but I still can’t seem to come up with enough money to get us into a safe place due to the scam job from the landlords fake lease. I don’t know how to go about looking for help , but I was referred to your company, anything will help.  Please let me know how I can turn into the right path or if there is anything I can do. Thank you and god bless. Sent from my iPhone