Coat

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Coat

Post by Old 12 A »

I'm am so sad, I am raising my two grandsons. I'm currently living in a motel. Currently I have no money for Christmas. I'm going through liver treatments. My husband is a truck driver and is gone 300 days a year.
I have gone through the school counselor and she told us a family adopted the boys, I was so hurt watching all the kids get bags of toys and mine only got 2 coats. I am grateful but my heart breaks for my grandsons.
We are not greedy and I only asked because I really don't have any money to spend on Christmas, we don't even have a tree. I pay $280 + $260 for storage so I'm stuck until income tax season. Their mother is in jail, and the youngest boy’s father was deported. The other doesn't care. I know all help is probably gone but if there's anything anyone can do for my grandsons, it would mean so much to me.
Buffalo

Re: Coat

Post by Buffalo »

Good afternoon, I was wondering with whom I would speak with about our company making a charitable donation, and we want to give and receive coats and more? We would like to make a donation for children during the month of October for them to have warm coats, hats, mittens, and clothes in general. Please direct me in the right path of whom I would call or email about that. My phone numbers are down below and I would appreciate a number of the person I should speak with that handles these kind of things. Thank you for your time and I look forward from hearing from you soon and working with your corporation. Take care and thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Coat

Post by Admin »

You want to donate coats? How wonderful of you to give back! Try contacting a thrift store. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Or maybe goodwill or a Salvation Army center. Or a church. We are sure all of them will appreciate your kindness.
Buffalo wrote:Good afternoon, I was wondering with whom I would speak with about our company making a charitable donation, and we want to give and receive coats and more?