From bad to worse

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Purcivil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

From bad to worse

Post by Purcivil »

Just a few days from homelessness with my 2 teenage daughters, my wife who just got hired to her new job, and I'm trying to find work after a lay- off on 08/17/2017. Kids just started school, wife just got an accepted position (but hasn't started). We just got evicted, no car, no family, but we're afraid that things are quickly getting worse, and just when we're starting to make progress.
Convent
anti spam: Blue

Re: From bad to worse

Post by Convent »

Hello, I stay in Houston Texas. I'm reaching out to you because I need help with assistance as things are getting bad. My lights recently got disconnected at such short notice without a warning I'm running on no money. I live in a HUD apartment which is Section 8 and I really need help paying my disconnect notice as it is bad and getting worse. If you can reach back at me through email or phone that would be great.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: From bad to worse

Post by Admin »

If you are in a HUD apartment, then you need those lights or the landlord could evict you. Electricity is a requirement for HUD. So try some of the financial assistance programs in Harris County. We also have job training/placement programs on the site.
Convent wrote:Hello, I stay in Houston Texas. I'm reaching out to you because I need help with assistance as things are getting bad. My lights recently got disconnected at such short notice without a warning I'm running on no money. I live in a HUD apartment which is Section 8 and I really need help paying my disconnect notice as it is bad and getting worse. If you can reach back at me through email or phone that would be great.