Green card

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Arey Gol
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Green card

Post by Arey Gol »

I am a mother of a 3 year old and we are currently living in my parent's living room floor of the 2 bedroom apartment. Along with my other 3 sisters and a dog. (2 sisters have the 2nd bedroom). My husband was able to transfer his job here in Atlanta.
But his green card has expired, we are working on getting that renewed- submitting a fee waver required for his application. We don't have enough money to move in time (his job needs him here by 12/20/17).
Both of our jobs are in the Marietta area. Trying to find a way to get a place through some assistance. My parents apt is just too small for him to move here too.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Green card

Post by Admin »

We have tons of information on help for immigrants, and some of the charities and non-profits will help with a Green Card too. Maybe even direct you to another job so you can get more money for that move. Good luck!
Arey Gol wrote:I am a mother of a 3 year old and we are currently living in my parent's living room floor of the 2 bedroom apartment. Along with my other 3 sisters and a dog. (2 sisters have the 2nd bedroom). My husband was able to transfer his job here in Atlanta.
But his green card has expired, we are working on getting that renewed- submitting a fee waver required for his application. We don't have enough money to move in time (his job needs him here by 12/20/17).
Both of our jobs are in the Marietta area. Trying to find a way to get a place through some assistance. My parents apt is just too small for him to move here too.
Palms

Re: Green card

Post by Palms »

Good day Sir/ Madam
I am a single mum through domestic violence, I am in need of cash a assistance with my Green card application for myself and my 2 children, the Hone Affairs cost is (1070$ )per person and total is (3110$). It can be paid direct to Home Affairs or to my Lawyer, details are available when needed. Whatever amount you can assist with for my green card s highly appreciated.
Kind regards