In need of help please in Massachusetts

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Rcelstner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

In need of help please in Massachusetts

Post by Rcelstner »

We are in need of help. I had to go out on medical for shoulder surgery back in may and I receive std but it’s not enough. About to lose apartment and cars. Wife works five days a week and takes care of her mother. I’m going thru rehab for shoulder and my work does not offer light duty work. Can’t get a loan and barely putting food on table for my kids. Where can I turn for some kind of assistance with rent and car payments. As well as other bills that have fallen behind. I’m ready to give up. Thanks in advance
Beauty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: In need of help please in Massachusetts

Post by Beauty »

HI, I’m e-mailing you because I’m having trouble seeing correctly & I’m trying to find assistance in the Boston Massachusetts area for a few things
#1-free/low cost vision care & glasses.
#2-felon friendly low-income housing
#3-legitimate government grants(non-educational)
#4-legal aid for housing/landlord/tenant issues
#5-Rental/utility assistance
If someone from this site could help me with these requests, I’d be grateful & appreciative. For the Legal Aid services, I need assistance w/ locating a lawyer specializing in housing/landlord/tenant issues & laws,
Due to my complexes new owners & them breaking MULTIPLE housing laws as well as DISABILITY laws. Please help me!
Thank you Sincerely
Dawn