Vehicle for the disabled or my handicap

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LauraJane
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vehicle for the disabled or my handicap

Post by LauraJane »

Hello, I’m permanently disabled and in a wheelchair. I desperately need help with my utilities, transportation and my rent if possible. I’m currently dual eligible for SSDI/ Medicare, but I only get 700 dollars a month in benefits for living expenses including just 50 dollars for food for the month.
I need a handicapped equipped vehicle, preferably a SUV or a pickup truck. And, I’m currently working with two well-known vehicle dealerships but lack the means to cover the cost of the vehicle. I was told the state of Michigan has several grant programs for vehicles for the disabled. Please consider me for the help others I know have been given. I hear you provided to various friends of mine with great programs that covered utilities foo housing and other monthly essentials.
Keagan

Re: Vehicle for the disabled or my handicap

Post by Keagan »

Hi, I am the mother of two small children... I am currently and possibly facing an the loss of my car, and I need a new car or van for my disabled children.... I lost my job 6 months ago and was just now able to get a new job so things have been hard for me and my family. I need as much help as I can get with transportation and also rent and utilities. I am at a point where I don't know what to do or who to call for a disabled vehicle so can you guys please help me and guide me in the right direction... I live in Mableton Georgia in Cobb County... Thank you
M Kuchar

Re: Vehicle for the disabled or my handicap

Post by M Kuchar »

I am disabled with no vehicle. I live in a small town in Mobile County. My power bill is 3 months behind. I've tried everything I know to do, but I can't get help. I've tried my local community action for a vehicle for the handicapped but by the 28th of this month, it will be too late. I owe $571.00 on power and $125.00 on water. I do not like asking for help, but I have nowhere else to go. Can you please help?