One night lodging

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
GregSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

One night lodging

Post by GregSmith »

Hey, first of all thank you for all the great information on the website. This email is not really related to the information provided on your website. However, I still thought to try and ask. I am a college student and I was planning on going to Los Angeles this summer and wanted to ask if you know any nonprofit or government agency that would let me stay over for a night. If you know anything like this please let me know. I know it is irrelevant, but I thought of just asking. Thanks again.
Shapman
anti spam: Blue

Re: One night lodging

Post by Shapman »

Hi. I'm a court appointed special advocate trying to find assistance for a family desperately in need in Westminster County.
Currently they are facing eviction, need to pay electric and food. Is there a hotel that can lodge them for a night or two?
Please advice of any agencies available to help :-)
JasonDD

Post by JasonDD »

Hi, I have a room available for weekly rental at the "Walkers Marina Hotel", South Grafton as I am required to immediately pay up front $380 (2 weeks in advance) for $380 per fortnight for one night. Can I please request for assistance ASAP as I moved in yesterday & not sure of what is required of me? I appreciate your time & wait for your response for the lodging for one night. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, if you want a free night of lodging or transportation, we have an entire webpage dedicated to that. As charities, and even the government, give free stuff around housing, scholarships for college students and much more. Find where to go for free stuff near you.
GregSmith wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 am Hey, first of all thank you for all the great information on the website. This email is not really related to the information provided on your website. However, I still thought to try and ask. I am a college student and I was planning on going to Los Angeles this summer and wanted to ask if you know any nonprofit or government agency that would let me stay over for a night. If you know anything like this please let me know. I know it is irrelevant, but I thought of just asking. Thanks again.