One night lodging

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
GregSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

One night lodging

Post by GregSmith » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Hey, first of all thank you for all the great information on the website. This email is not really related to the information provided on your website. However, I still thought to try and ask. I am a college student and I was planning on going to Los Angeles this summer and wanted to ask if you know any nonprofit or government agency that would let me stay over for a night. If you know anything like this please let me know. I know it is irrelevant, but I thought of just asking. Thanks again.

Shapman
anti spam: Blue

Re: One night lodging

Post by Shapman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi. I'm a court appointed special advocate trying to find assistance for a family desperately in need in Westminster County.
Currently they are facing eviction, need to pay electric and food. Is there a hotel that can lodge them for a night or two?
Please advice of any agencies available to help :-)

JasonDD
anti spam: Blue

Re: One night lodging

Post by JasonDD » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi, I have a room available for weekly rental at the "Walkers Marina Hotel", South Grafton as I am required to immediately pay up front $380 (2 weeks in advance) for $380 per fortnight for one night. Can I please request for assistance ASAP as I moved in yesterday & not sure of what is required of me? I appreciate your time & wait for your response for the lodging for one night. Thank you.
Kind regards,