**Help Please**

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LeeAnne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

**Help Please**

Post by LeeAnne »

Hello,
I am looking for a little help with catching up on my bills and gas for getting back and forth to work. My husband was let go from his job because he had to miss too many days to take our Autistic son to therapy, orthodontist and doctor appointments. So this left us with only my income which is barely enough to pay the rent and electric bill. Since our marriage last August we have become so far behind on several bills that we are drowning in debt. So any help would be very much appreciated. Our daughter is about to go to college and my husband and myself are also attending college online so we are trying to better our education so that we can increase our income but we are just really struggling to get above water right now. We also may have to move to a smaller rental so that we can afford the rent every month with the other bills. Right now it's which bill won't get disconnected if we don't pay it right now. Please help!

Thank you so very much. Have a blessed day.

Lee Anne
Terence
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: **Help Please**

Post by Terence »

Good evening,
My name is Areana, I live in Tampa, Florida. My zip code is 33610, I’m in extreme need of help. I don’t have family in Florida I’m from Virginia, my rent went up from 1296 to $1689. I’m currently 2699.05 behind in rent my landlord gave me until 11/05 to pay full balance or they will start the eviction process. My father recently passed & left behind, and we owe on the funeral and need help with that please too. He had 11 children and I am the oldest.
I have been trying my best to take care their ages range from 18 years to youngest 3 years old and need help please with that. I got behind on my bills due to work and I’m need of any resources that can help. I worked hard to save and build my place this has put a strain on me deeply. Please let me know if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated it.