Suing Social Security supplemental income for disability

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MDouglas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Suing Social Security supplemental income for disability

Post by MDouglas »

I am currently in litigation with Social Security supplemental income. I have an attorney working on it, however there has been a continuance to June 2. I have absolutely no money. I have a BT pending. At least I have food but I cannot pay my PG&E, I also received an eviction notice because I can't pay my rent. I am literally looking at being on the street. Or taking my own life.
I have no family, no friends. I have different disabilities which prevent me from standing or sitting very long as well as a terrible back issue, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. I have health insurance - thank God, so that is good while I sue for SSI. Social Security supplemental income department is so tough to work with.
I need help in the most serious urgent way. My daughter who is also disabled lives with me. She cannot work either. I have tried to look for work but I haven't worked in 20 years due to disabilities. So I have no references. And everyone is looking for someone younger anyway. I would try to work through the pain but I don't know if it would work. I have kept my faith but I am really being tested. So if you have anybody that can help you even in the smallest measurement I would be indebted forever. Including very grateful.
Sincerely,
Siena
anti spam: Blue

Re: Suing Social Security supplemental income for disability

Post by Siena »

I recently lost my job at 6 years due to an incurable (Spasticity) condition that I have. I have applied for Social Security Supplemental Disability. Because of the length of time disability takes I have no money to pay my bills. I'm about to be on the streets I just need help and not sure where else to turn. If you are able to help me please feel free to email me for further questions and information. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Suing Social Security supplemental income for disability

Post by Admin »

you can sue them, but good luck. It is better for you to try a SSI Advocate for the assistance you need. But yes, it does take time to get approved...often months if not years and many applications are denied.
Siena wrote:I recently lost my job at 6 years due to an incurable (Spasticity) condition that I have. I have applied for Social Security Supplemental Disability. Because of the length of time disability takes I have no money to pay my bills. I'm about to be on the streets I just need help and not sure where else to turn. If you are able to help me please feel free to email me for further questions and information. Sincerely,