Money for a BiPAP machine

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Yaneliz Montanez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for a BiPAP machine

Post by Yaneliz Montanez »

I'm trying to find some help to afford a sleep study and BiPAP machine I need to treat my sleep apnea. My income is barely enough to pay my existing living expenses, and I desperately need some financial assistance.
While I do have health insurance to cover much of the cost, it doesn't nearly cover all of it, leaving me to pay several thousand dollars, which I don't have. Do you know where I could find some sort of charity, government aid, or other resource to help me pay for these expenses? I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, if that matters.
Happygolucky

Re: Money for a BiPAP machine

Post by Happygolucky »

Homeless mother with two young children. We need a place to live as well as a Bipap machine We are on our last night paid in a motel. I have no money for gas, to drive my kids to school or to pay application fees. Due to our current living situation, which is made worse by sleep apnea, I'm driving 40 min in order to drop the kids off at school.
Please help with the BiPAP ans housing. Direct me to the steps to take for immediate support I would like to request assistance for gas, clothing and food vouchers along with rent and deposit help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Would a CPAP machine work? If so, that may help you get to sleep. And take care of the medical issues you have.
I also have not slept well in many months, so you may be asking the wrong person! However try a CPAP machine.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

I live in Woodbury NJ. I just recently lost my job and I'm a single mother of a 17 year old boy who was diagnosed with high blood pressure and sleep apnea. He sleeps with a CPAP and BiPAP machine and I just received a shut off notice for my electric and my son's CPAP machine isn't considered a life threatening machine. I'm owed 57,000 in child support I have no one else to turn to and I owe PSE&G almost 500 dollars. I've never had to ask for help and now I need it for BiPAP. And there are no funds available. Can you please help me find someone who can help me just this one time... thank you.