Car Repair

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
dutchmaster71
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car Repair

Post by dutchmaster71 »

My wife and are both disabled and recently our only vehicle broke down. I haven't the money nor my wife to pay for the repair's and we need our vehicle to get food, medications, and get to doctor. We are in need of 2500. I know it's a lot and I don't expect anyone to help but I have to try. Thank you for reading and take care.
Sincerely,
Patrick Dalton
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car Repair

Post by Admin »

Car repair programs are very rare. But the main site has some suggestions on this need.
www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_car_repairs.html

dutchmaster71 wrote:My wife and are both disabled and recently our only vehicle broke down. I haven't the money nor my wife to pay for the repair's and we need our vehicle to get food, medications, and get to doctor. We are in need of 2500. I know it's a lot and I don't expect anyone to help but I have to try. Thank you for reading and take care.
Sincerely,
Patrick Dalton
Lincoln12

Post by Lincoln12 »

Hi, I am in need of someone who can fix or replace my car. It's an old 1986 Acura Integra, it has a blown head gasket. I don't have any money to pay for the cost of the repair, nor the money to buy another car. Is there any way you you help me out? Thank you for your time and consideration in my search for help.
Mr. Seltzer

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

Hello,

I’m disabled since 2002 and on SSI and need car repair. I’m 64 years old. I live with someone and pay rent, as well as my other bills. I live in Puyallup, Washington 98371.

My disability is degenerative arthritis in my knees as well as my other joints. As well as a few other health issues. I use a walker to get anywhere included inside my house. My disability is getting worse. I can not walk without it.

I’m by myself and in need of help to get my car repaired. I’m not real sure of exactly what I need but I need a car to get around and go to my appointments.

If you have any information that would be useful for me to apply for, it will be very appreciated. Thank you for your time.