Disabled and need help organizing home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Menendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled and need help organizing home

Post by Menendez »

I need help because of all the stuff at my home and I'm having a lot of trouble straightening that out. I need someone to clean. They want the money in full then what $1,900 and I'm disabled and there's no way for me to get $1,900 or less. I'll wait a couple of years. I do not have a couple of years to wait to help organize my place. Every organization I stopped to get help from states that they don't help if you acquire a self with a utility bill. I don't know what to do now or which way to turn. If you can please help me or point me in the direction of where I can get help.
ChuckieMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled and need help organizing home

Post by ChuckieMac »

Hello, I am on disability and in desperate need for financial help and organizing my home Now.
And don't have any clue after every loan I have tried to get with failure where I can go to find help. I was seeing if yawl had a clue or any advice on what to do or where to go for help. So I can get this loan paid off and get my home organized.
I am just distraught and very stress due to all this. I have reached the end and I cannot even get a loan anywhere.. Two months ago, my cousin totaled my car going just into town 8 miles. This was the 2nd one she has ruined. The other one a deer totaled.
I am on disability and these past 2 months as taken a toll on me mentally, emotionally and physically. My son had to go work in Puerto Rico to help with fixing the poles for electric to them. He was gone 9 months and came back to his girlfriend who moved out and left him with all the bills and behind rent and was getting evicted, so I had to help him and my 3 year old grandson. My daughter recently had her husband leave her and took my grandkids for 4 months without calling or letting them talk to her and she lost her house and car had to help her to get kids back and take him to court and divorce. And now my oldest Son 35 years old is in the Hospital in Austin TX with Blood clots in his legs and lungs and I can’t even get there. All I do is what an organized home. Thank you