Kindergarten school supplies

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dana1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kindergarten school supplies

Post by Dana1 »

I need school supplies for a kindergarten girl, a 3rd grade boy, and a 5th grade boy. They will attend crossroads academy in KCMO. They also need school uniforms. Khaki pants/ shorts and either white yellow or red collared shirts. The son wears 5-6, the girl wear size 7-8. They also need shoes. he wears size 12 and the girls wear size 2. Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help is appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kindergarten school supplies

Post by Admin »

Try the Salvation Army seasonal services for school supplies for those kids. As if they are in 5th grade and younger they are in the targeted age group. Also maybe try a church in your community as well as a thrift store. So you have some options available. But most of those programs do not really ramp up until the summer months though. Find a listing of free school supplies for kids.
Dana1 wrote:I need school supplies for a kindergarten girl, a 3rd grade boy, and a 5th grade boy. They will attend crossroads academy in KCMO. They also need school uniforms. Khaki pants/ shorts and either white yellow or red collared shirts. The son wears 5-6, the girl wear size 7-8. They also need shoes. He wears size 12 and the girls wear size 2. Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help is appreciated.
BillsMafia

Re: Kindergarten school supplies

Post by BillsMafia »

I have 3 younger siblings in kindergarten who are in need of school supplies and uniform. Our mother doesn't have a job and she won't be able to supply them. So I'm trying to help her find some where we can take them so they can start the school year off right. Their ages are 13, 12 and 10. Please help I know how rough it is to start the school year off on a bad start.