Federal trade act taking my job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Ugochukwu Asuai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Federal trade act taking my job

Post by Ugochukwu Asuai »

I have lost two jobs to the federal trade act, and because of my age it has been very difficult for me to find another job. So I work for Pitt county schools as a substitute teacher. But our hours have been cut badly.
I was keeping up my rent payment until school closed for summer. I tried to find work and wasn’t able and which made to get behind in my rent payments. I need help paying my rent up before I lose my apartment. I just returned to work and it’s been hard catching up still behind in my bills, substitute teachers have to work two months before we can get paid so this is the reason why I’m seeking help. I don’t know who else to turn to.
Howard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Federal trade act taking my job

Post by Howard1 »

Single mom of 13 year old recently lost job and house we rented in January is in final days of foreclose. We received paper work from law office so all money went to move in here. We now found a place 100$ cheaper but having hard time with deposit of 350. We have first month’s rent, also behind on water bill for 95$, school clothes and I would rest sure I thank you very much for help. Please understand I am looking for work from the Federal Trade Resettlement Act, and think it TAA. Please send what I should do in order to reach goals.