Bunk beds for kids

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sheryn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bunk beds for kids

Post by Sheryn »

To whom it may concern:
I'm 23 years old. I have 5 children ages 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. I am desperate for help with bunk beds and mattresses as well as other bedroom supplies. My kids have 2 sets of bunk beds. But no mattresses. The bunk beds are from big lots.
The bottom on each set, needs a full size futon mattress. The top on each set needs a regular twin size mattress. I am Not from here. But I recently moved to Huntsville Alabama. I don't know too many resources. But I am trying to get car seats for my children. So they can attend school. I really need assistance. Please! Have a blessed day. In Jesus name! Amen.
Destiny1

Re: Bunk beds for kids

Post by Destiny1 »

Hello, I am a military surviving spouse. I have a ten year old son. We are moving into a one bedroom room apartment. We do not have any furniture I.e. bunk bed, couch, table and chairs, dressers, appliances, cook/silverware, towels, and bedding. We need Basic essentials for a home, especially a bunk bed. We are asking for any help that we can qualify for in regards to these essentials for our new apartment. Thank you for your time.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hi, I have called a couple of days ago. I have 2 kids how need bunk beds, we currently live in Brockton right now. The house we are renting from was my mother, and she decided to move out of state and have me a week notice. She sold the house and didn't help me out one bit. I HAD to stop going to school and work, but 1 income isn't enough. I need help with anything, like those bunkbeds for my kids. I don't have all first, last, or security. The new owner wants us out by the first. Please if you can get back to me on how to go about this. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of items to ask for. But thank you for your service in being a veteran. We do have may low income free furniture programs listed on the site. You can try calling those and request what you need.
Destiny1 wrote:Hello, I am a military surviving spouse. I have a ten year old son. We are moving into a one bedroom room apartment. We do not have any furniture I.e. bunk bed, couch, table and chairs, dressers, appliances, cook/silverware, towels, and bedding. We need Basic essentials for a home, especially a bunk bed. We are asking for any help that we can qualify for in regards to these essentials for our new apartment. Thank you for your time.