Help for DCF children

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Spinella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help for DCF children

Post by Spinella »

I want to help impoverished families discriminated against by DCF and denied the right to be together as a family. DCF doesn't understand what dangerous foster parents look like or what loving parents look like. Kids are being killed, denied knowing their parents, parents are denied their right to raise their children, and it's not always because of abuse neglect or drugs. Its poverty, its misunderstood cultures within families, the smallest things could rip families apart.
Their services scarcely match the family's needs and these family's need support and advice the lawyers just aren't providing. The public awareness isn't there and parents shouldn't fear DCF just because they don't have much money. DCF isn't returning children too addicts who get clean for their children and kids are dying in DCF care. I am making an organization to help educate and support families affected by DCF, and raise public awareness. I intend to provide stories and advice, laws parents aren't told by their lawyers, until it is clear what changes must be made.
DCF should exist to save children from abuse but today, parents need my organization to save themselves and their children from the emotional abuse DCF is currently causing, perhaps unintentionally, but the pain is real and disruptions to these families torn apart needlessly is an injustice that must stop. I just need a computer. I was an army counter Intelligence agent and child psychology major and I see a major social tragedy being ignored and I want to help make it right, at least make it known.
CarDon13

Re: Help for DCF children

Post by CarDon13 »

Needing help paying my ren.t I just got an eviction notice and have less than 15 days to get out. I am in school trying to take care of a child that DCF places in my custody and can't work because I have no one to watch the child. DCF has not given me a school vouchers so I have not been able to work for the last 3 months. Please help if you can so I can get back on my feet please. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for DCF children

Post by Admin »

There are DCF programs in North Dakota to apply for. Grants, job placement, and more is offered from a social worker. But there may be implication to your children though.