Support for leaving addiction treatment center

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Salina Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Support for leaving addiction treatment center

Post by Salina Smith »

I work for an addiction treatment center in Texas. I have a client. He is 25 years old and will successfully complete Treatment in April. As his counselor I have gotten to see the client from down in the dumps turn into a functional member of society. This client grew up without a family and lived a street life in Dallas TX. After completing high school this client got into drugs and alcohol pretty heavy. It was no way to live my client thought and sought out help from us.
The Client brought in God in his life and let him navigate his journey into sobriety. Client is always smiling, honest, sincere, and wouldn't hurt a fly. I am asking for your church's help in a $350 donation so this client can continue life sober at the transitional housing center after he leaves the addiction treatment center.
This client is now employable but hasn't been in the labor force since he entered treatment and can't come up with the first 2 weeks rent. If your church could help, I and he would be forever thankful. Please contact me.
Dana1

Re: Support for leaving addiction treatment center

Post by Dana1 »

I am a single father. I have a disabled son. He is 13 years old.
I have been living with my Aunt in Montgomery, by Lake Conroe. I have completed a 30 day treatment program for addiction. My Aunt has helped with my son during this period. I am in the process of looking for a job.
My son and I are in desperate need of housing and help with food and transportation.
I will soon have no other choice but to go back to Oklahoma, which is where I came from. This is where I left from in order to escape the drug world.
Please, help us.
I have nowhere else to turn.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Often times the Salvation Army gives support to people leaving a rehabilitation center. In fact, they run their own adult rehab locations too. All sorts of abuse issues are covered, including Opiod, drugs, alcohol and more. Call them, and find a local Salvation Army in Oklahoma,
Dana1 wrote:My son and I are in desperate need of housing and help with food and transportation.
I will soon have no other choice but to go back to Oklahoma, which is where I came from. This is where I left from in order to escape the drug world.
Please, help us.
I have nowhere else to turn.
Speculative

Post by Speculative »

Hello, my name is Thomas. I just graduated from a drug rehab and need support as I leave my addiction treatment center. I moved into a studio. I have been homeless for the past five years. Since the coronavirus I've been able to obtain a stimulus check. I used all of the stimulus check to move into this apartment. I've been trying to find work I am having a hard time. Any help I can get here in Arizona would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great for you for getting help for your drug addiction, and great for moving into a studio. There are churches and other places to try, and here is details on Mobile Catholic Charities.
Good luck to you Thomas!
Speculative wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:00 am Hello, my name is Thomas. I just graduated from a drug rehab and need support as I leave my addiction treatment center. I moved into a studio.