Airfare as we are stranded

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MrsJones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Airfare as we are stranded

Post by MrsJones »

Hello, I was wondering if you guys help with airfare. Me, my fiancé and are daughter are stranded in Cincinnati Ohio and we live in Las Vegas Nevada and we were robbed downtown in Cincinnati so we don't have any money at the time and rent is coming up.
I have to get back to my job. My daughter has to get back to school. We would be great full for three tickets too Las Vegas Nevada. They are $210.00. Please if you can't help or if you know who may, thanks God blessed.
MonicaSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Airfare as we are stranded

Post by MonicaSmith »

Husband just lost his job so I'm the only one working 2 jobs and I'm pregnant and he is trying to find a job. But we need to move states, so he needs airfare to go on an interview. He may find one but nothing paying anywhere close to what he was making so we need help right now until he starts a new job and starts getting paid. We have overdue electric bill and car payments and car insurance. Our rent is almost due and we don't have enough to pay it, much less buy a plane ticket. We need help buying food but WIC and food stamps do not answer our calls or call us back and we need food now as we have no food.