Facing housing court

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Puff
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing housing court

Post by Puff »

I am in housing court. I need help paying my rent arrears. I am currently looking for work, my 18 year old son just graduated high school and is looking for work as well. We have had no luck. I have applied at several local offices and I have been told I don't qualify. My rent arrears is $1500.00. If I can find a charity that will help pay for the arrears, this will give us more time to look for work and we will not risk eviction and live on the street.
Magenta

Re: Facing housing court

Post by Magenta »

Hello, I received your information from my children's guidance counselor. I have housing court tomorrow with my landlord because I lost my job after my client passed away. I was out of work for two months and 18 days before finding employment. I fell behind in my rent two months with my late fees. I now owe 1745.00. I’m very worried about losing my place because I left my abusive husband back in Georgia to start over here but that's also where my brother is and the kids and I will have to move back to Georgia if I'm evicted after housing court. Please if anyone can help me and my kids I would greatly appreciate it.
Marley

Re: Facing housing court

Post by Marley »

Me and my baby's and mother-in-law are homeless and need to help too get a places as told to us by housing court. I have put in every application you can name of and no jobs are not hiring. My children father is in prison for 3 more years as he went to court too. I really need a places to keep me and my baby and my mother-in-law off the streets . None of my family live around here they live far away and won't help me either so please can someone help me and my baby's and mother-in-law. Thank you if need to contact me.