Car axle broke and needs to be fixed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Naomie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car axle broke and needs to be fixed

Post by Naomie »

Hi I'm currently in Fort hood TX. I am 20 married with 2 kids and me and my family just ran into a financial situation. My cars axle broke and another car repair I need to make the starter is now not working. We were in the transition of moving but the our car broke down, we have paid the deposit for the house and we need some help if possible we could really use it. And payday is coming up soon but all the money will go to rent and we will be completely broke with no money to fix my car and buy food or for utilities. Please email me ASAP please and thank you sincerely. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BladeRanger

Re: Car axle broke and needs to be fixed

Post by BladeRanger »

I lost my job when my car broke down two weeks ago. The axle split in two! My rent is due on the first with no grace period. It is 450.
I have only lived here one month. I moved out of my home because I found my husband cheating. I immediately got a job and apartment on my own. My vehicle broke down and I didn't have the money to have it fixed. I have no family left and have no friends because I stayed at home for the last 10 years raising our children so my husband could work as a firefighter/paramedic. He won't help I can do this and am trying to be strong, it’s just my car axle breaking down kind of messed everything up. I have a new job I just started Monday but it's not going to be soon enough to pay rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car axle broke and needs to be fixed

Post by Admin »

There may be some free grants for car repairs, especially if it prevents you from working. But note an axle can be pricey and it may be better to get an entirely new car. That may be your best option.