Want an attorney to battle an eviction

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Pueblo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Want an attorney to battle an eviction

Post by Pueblo »

Legal help with an eviction. I, my brother, & my sister went in together & rented a mobile home, it was just the 3 of Us including our children. After we paid the 3600 to landlord and moved all our things in she then moved her estranged Husband in who is not anywhere on our lease. We need an attorney to address this issue, but we can't afford one. Then she goes and draws up an eviction to evict my brother & his 2 children and me & my 2 children.
Our belongings are still there at the rent house but we haven't been able to stay there for the fact that we feel threatened by them. By the way my sister has only 1 child. Our court date for this eviction is 2017 so we need an attorney soon.
Maryannbernaz

Re: Want an attorney to battle an eviction

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I have fallen behind on my rent for the first time in years, and within less than 10 days my landlord at Village Townhomes has filed an eviction notice for me and my two children to be out in 30 days. I need an attorney for housing court. I recently lost my husband and am in serious need of some immediate assistance please. Not sure where to turn, as this is not normal for me to ask for this type of help. Again, I live in Anderson, South Carolina. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want an attorney to battle an eviction

Post by Admin »

Lucky for you NYC offers help now. They do support struggling people of all races, ages, religions, and backgrounds. Most of the support is free too. So try one of the programs for tenant legal aid in New York City.

Pueblo wrote:Legal help with an eviction. I, my brother, & my sister went in together & rented a mobile home, it was just the 3 of Us including our children. After we paid the 3600 to landlord and moved all our things in she then moved her estranged Husband in who is not anywhere on our lease. We need an attorney to address this issue, but we can't afford one. Then she goes and draws up an eviction to evict my brother & his 2 children and me & my 2 children.
Our belongings are still there at the rent house but we haven't been able to stay there for the fact that we feel threatened by them. By the way my sister has only 1 child. Our court date for this eviction is 2017 so we need an attorney soon.