Cell phone bill

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
itsmefefe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Cell phone bill

Post by itsmefefe »

I desperately need help paying my phone bill I use a cell phone because it is mobile and cheaper through the carrier cricket and I am having a hard time this month and probably wont be able to pay it which distubs me I have a 10 year old special child at home and need to be able to be reached if there is a problem at his school and I cant seem to find any agencies that help with that in my county.]
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cell phone bill

Post by Admin »

To pay an existing bill is tough. Not many choices. However, you may be able to get a free phone, and a credit on a monthly phone bill. The government offers a program, known as Lifeline, which may be your best option. Here are some details.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ram__.html
itsmefefe wrote:I desperately need help paying my phone bill I use a cell phone because it is mobile and cheaper through the carrier cricket and I am having a hard time this month and probably wont be able to pay it which distubs me I have a 10 year old special child at home and need to be able to be reached if there is a problem at his school and I cant seem to find any agencies that help with that in my county.]
dab1

Post by dab1 »

I need help paying my
verizon cell phone bill,
which is over$2,000,due
to web data charges,can
u please help me out.Also
I needed help with diapers
and baby clothes.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you heard of lifeline or link up? These government (state and federal) funded phone assistance programs can even help with cellular phone bills. It maybe a free phone they get you, or pay the start up fees and charges.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ram__.html
dab1 wrote:I need help paying my
verizon cell phone bill,
which is over$2,000,due
to web data charges,can
u please help me out.Also
I needed help with diapers
and baby clothes.
lucylew

Post by lucylew »

Hello,
I called from my girlfriend's
Cellphone and left a message because my cell phone is disconnected. I was
Calling to see if there was any assistance that can help me pay for my
Utility and/or cell phone bill. My electric is going to be cut off on Monday September 21. I
Am currently taking G.E.D classes at the adult literacy center, and I
Would be starting work at a new restaurant that opens at the end of
This month on Hamilton Street.
I would like to know if your agency
Provides any assistance with the G.E.D testing fee because it costs
$120.00 and I am already so far behind with my bills due to my job
Loss. I would really like to continue my education and your assistance
Would be a humongous help in my time of need.
Darsi

Post by Darsi »

My rent and electric. I get SSI and I only get 730 and my rent is 600 and my electric is 92 dollars. Then I got my cell phone but that's a must not a need because I don't have a house phone and I use my cell phone to do pacemaker checks because I have a pacemaker and my box is threw Wi-Fi so that's the only way I can do my pacemaker checks to Boston. So my cell phone is a must, and I have not a want or need.
If I rule the World

Post by If I rule the World »

I am in the state of Montana, which isn't listed in your community's around the world. I am a single mom who just got laid off. I have been applying for another job anywhere I can. The thing is, is that I have no way for these businesses I applied at, to get in contact with me. I have a cell phone. The bill is $45. I have no family to ask. My mom just recently passed away, age 51. I've tried the resources locally and haven't seem to get the help I need. I am desperately looking for work. Please consider helping me and my daughter. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.