Who can help me get a passport to move?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
CamN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who can help me get a passport to move?

Post by CamN »

I need help getting a passport so I can move to Germany to be a father to my 7 month old son. Stranded in Vegas and just need to get my passport. My son needs me. Plane ticket will be paid for as soon as I know when about my passport will be in. All I need is the funds for my passport photo and passport.
If there is any way for me to get help with this is would mean more to me, my son and his mother than you could possibly imagine. He’s 7 months only and never seen his father and that is not right and I need this to make things right.
PaulineK

Re: Who can help me get a passport to move?

Post by PaulineK »

Hello,
My daughter and I have recently moved out of the house my boyfriend and I have shared for many years. I need to move overseas and live with my family/parents to start a new, and can you get me a passport or help me find a program? I had a childcare business that unfortunately, could not travel to my mother’s house with us. My income has been $1000. This doesn’t allow me any extra money for bills and my PGE bill is overwhelmingly large. I am asking for the funds to pay off PGE so that I do not go to collection. Please let me know what further information you need of me to pay the PGE and get a passport.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who can help me get a passport to move?

Post by Admin »

A passport to move? Really no idea. Maybe try a local social service office (or your county version of it). Or try community action. Either way the request of needing a passport just to move sounds odd, but you can look for social services here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html