Case management

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Prime
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Case management

Post by Prime »

Hello, I just found this site while looking for help with a small amount of gas for a family. I am working through Children's case management services. Current single father is totally without gas, has two children and one ill parent living with him. Your site gave me idea for Salvation Army, thanks. Will contact them. Any case management programs you know of in Waldo county Maine? Thanks so much,
Cuban1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Case management

Post by Cuban1 »

Hello,
I work at Share and Care House is Puyallup, WA. I do Rapid Rehousing for Independent families. The purpose is to get a roof over their head then to work towards increased income to prevent chronic homelessness. Many of my cases biggest issue and fear of chronic homelessness is student loan debt. Some are still deferring payments but some have defaulted on their loans.
Is there a contact number or class I can attend for case management to better assist my clients in this area? Several are disabled and receiving SSI, SSDI and others are receiving TANF and nothing else. Also, when they do become employed as they begin to lose assistance will they have a time frame before they are required to pay more? This is usually what gets them. There is not much time for them to get ahead before they have increased rent, childcare, utilities, medical and lowered food stamps, rent assistance, etc.
I am trying to find the best plan to set my clients up for success. Thank you for your time and any and every resource you have available I will be happy to have.
Banana
anti spam: Blue

Re: Case management

Post by Banana »

Hello I trying to get assistance from case management and funds to help in paying my rent. I'm scheduled for an eviction on the end of the month. I’ve applied for help thru the state an there telling me it takes 90 days for a decision. This is where I think case management can help me. I'm injured and in the final stages of social security decision. I 'm 51 an unable to do work at this time, due to all my injury’s. I'm in energy need of help with my rent or a place to stay temporarily or presently. I am 2 months behind. Anything from case management by would help. Thank you