We have an old furnace and heater and need a new one

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Alexa Gates
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We have an old furnace and heater and need a new one

Post by Alexa Gates »

Hi, I am really urged to know where I can find assistance here in Denver Colorado. My mom bought her house several years ago and the furnace and heater are super old. The heater is a big ceramic heater with a 1920 mark on it. It has exploded once and we were all scared. She doesn't have the resources to pay for it all at once.
With this weather she hasn't been able to use it because it makes this loud noise as if it wanted to blow up again. I have four little ones and it scares me that one day it will actually blow the house completely. Can you please help me with some information of whom we can go to for this please. I would really appreciate it, thank you.
Wentz

Re: We have an old furnace and heater and need a new one

Post by Wentz »

Hi, I am temp worker in my job. I am at my mother’s as our furnace will not come on. The furnace and heater are old. The HVAC tech advised us we need a new furnace and he was going to red flag it.  I have a wife and 16 month old daughter. I am hearing impaired so am not having any luck job wise but have been running a small business from home. My business has slowed to almost dead now.
I owe oil company $1000 for heating oil and need a furnace replaced.  My wife and I applied for assistance but because I am self-employed when you take my info you always include my business expenses as income.  I don't make nowhere near what you say I do so I can't ever get assistance and can't get a job because of my hearing disability, can't get hearing aids as no money to buy them.  I don't know where to turn for help for an old water heater and furnace? Please if there is anything you can do to help!!!!
My name: Jonathon. We live in CirclePortage, Pa.
Layla Jenner

Re: We have an old furnace and heater and need a new one

Post by Layla Jenner »

My name was is Kimberly. I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis and have many medical issues as well as furnace and water heater problems. I have encountered a terrible problem. My hot water heater burst and ran my water bill up ridiculously. My landlord did replace my hot water heater. However, due to me not being able to pay the water bill, my provider has disconnected my water and my furnace is acting up too. I don’t know how I’m going to get by without water. I have also had necrotizing fasciitis and lost 14 pounds off my left leg from emergency surgery. I need to be able to cook healthy meals and keep my stuff clean. I have a compromised immune system due to my MS meds. I am so depressed and upset. Do you know of any help for me?