Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Stafford M
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Post by Stafford M »

I am writing this letter for resources for help paying bills for 100% Disabled Single Mother here in Missouri.
I need help with my mortgage payment as well as any resources for any charities that help with obtaining a safer vehicle as mine is 24 years old and doesn't have heat or A/C and here in Missouri it gets very cold and very hot! I have twelve (12) screws in my back and I am restricted to a handicapped blue tag in my car as I have neuropathy in my legs and cannot walk very far. I can be reached at home.
Latricia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car and mortgage help for disabled with bad back

Post by Latricia »

I am a step mother ff three boys and a mother of my own daughter a wife of 20 years, and we are behind on our mortgage to the bank and also need a car for medical reasons. My husband is handicap he is challenged with a spinal cord injury and unfortunately will be disabled for life. We are just a couple that that don't have too much and probably never will however being faced with limited financial freedom, we do not and will not have the opportunity to own a car, and that is my need so my husband can go to the doctor. The finale challenges are the only factor that stands out. I would love to be able to show my husband something other than just a Doctors office. Thank you for your time in hearing my need.