Vet bill for cat

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LewisSa1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Vet bill for cat

Post by LewisSa1 »

I need help to pay for my Cat's Vet Bill. I just became unemployed and I'm at my wits end. She is so sick I don't want to lose her. Is there any help out there for me to get her to the vet? They won't she her because I don't have the $69.00 for the first appointment just to get seen. I'm trying everything in my power to get the fund. (Besides robbing a store) (Not really, that's not right!) I have applied for unemployment Insurance but that is just enough to cover my rent. Please help ME. Sincerely,
Foreigner
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet bill for cat

Post by Foreigner »

I was on your website and was hoping I could get a bit more direction for assistance to pay a vet bill for my cat surgery. I have tried what was suggested however it did not pan out.
I am ill with a benign brain tumor and have to relocate for medical reasons. The health issues I am dealing with require relocation to get medical treatment to Los Angeles, Ca from Oregon and there is no assistance here in Oregon nor anyone to give advice or direction.
Do you think you could help please, with both my surgery and the past due vet bill for my cat?
Thank you in gratitude,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet bill for cat

Post by Admin »

Help with existing bills is a little more challenging then getting future free vet care for your pets. Try a payment plan or ask your current vet for help with the bills. As far as future needs, look here for a free vet services for pets.