Need to rewire a house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
vianey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to rewire a house

Post by vianey »

Good Afternoon,
I don't really know how all this works, however, I would like to find out. My Mom is 90 years old and has neighbors across the way that are elderly and disabled. Last week their house had a fire inside and some things got very messed up. They were home and able to contain the fire enough not to lose the whole house, but the electric company will not turn the electric back on until some wiring is completed.
They have a little travel trailer that they are staying in right outside the house but I'm not certain that has electric either. They are proud people and I don't think they are going to seek assistance but my wife and I are concerned for them and for their inability to re-wire a house. I don't know if this is a project you guys would even consider. I just want to help these people as much as I can possibly. Would you please let me know if you would consider helping them or if you know of some such program that would be able to help them? Thank you so much for your time.
Vilaphone

Re: Need to rewire a house

Post by Vilaphone »

I'm living alone in this old house and my rent is 750 a month. I also have a car note that is 527 a month. I have two kids that do not live with me but I have a court order of visitation so I see them every other weekend. I'm past due on my electric bill its 190 plus. The wiring in the rental house is very bad too. I work and make about 400 a week. With 111 of that going to child support. I need help bad. I have many loans out trying not to lose my apartment. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to rewire a house

Post by Admin »

Well, rewiring a house is hard to do. It probably requires an expensive electrician. Maybe there are some home repair grants. And if so, a community action agency is as good a place as any to ask. Try one here for assistance. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gency.html