Used car was a lemon and we need to fix it

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Protein15
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Used car was a lemon and we need to fix it

Post by Protein15 »

We bought a car last year. We put all our tax money in it when we bought it.
The car dealer said it would pass inspection. Well when we brought it home we realized the blinkers didn't work or the headlights. Now I realize used cars have problems and you can get a Lemon but you don't sell a family of four a car with no blinkers or head lights. Its dangerous.
We have to drive with the high beams on then a month ago the one high beam blew and we need this car to survive. We need it to get back and forth to work but we have no cash to get it fixed.
We don't ask for much. I'm just looking for some help with finances to get this Lemon of a car fixed so it’s safe and we can get back and forth to work to pay bills. Any advice?
Derrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Used car was a lemon and we need to fix it

Post by Derrick »

My husband and I are both on Social Security and just bought a "lemon" of a car. After bills, rent - utilities - etc., we have a very limited amount of money left over. We have 5 grand-kids living close ranging in age from 8 - 17. We have NO way to get them a Christmas present. We lost both of our cars and had to purchase a used car but it was a piece of carp. We need to register it in December. That will take any money we have left. We also need to get insurance on the car. Is there any way to be granted funds in December for the extra expenses we will incur?