Switch from oil to natural gas heating system

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
acampbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Switch from oil to natural gas heating system

Post by acampbell »

Hello,
I own my 2-story single family home in Queens, NYC. Currently I have an oil heating system and would like to switch to gas heating. My heating service is provided by the company Ranshaw and my electrical/gas meters are read by Con Edison. Are there any current government assistance programs to provide finance help or provide reimbursements in the installation of a new gas heating system?
Jstark

Re: Switch from oil to natural gas heating system

Post by Jstark »

Are landlord has told us that we need to move out as he will not put in a new natural gas system. My husband has lost his job back in may because of medical reason. My job has ended back in October and having trouble finding one. We have no money to get into a place due to we are waiting on my husbands disabled settlement. I don't know where to even start to find help so if anyone can help please. We are going to become homeless. Thank you my email.
Brice1

Re: Switch from oil to natural gas heating system

Post by Brice1 »

Hi,
I’m emailing to ask for assistance in paying for an electric bill that my parents have received. It is from switching systems from oil to the natural gas. They are both 73 and my Dad is a disabled Vietnam Veteran that has recently been going through a lot of medical issues. His health is not the best right now. Their latest electric bill was over $400 due to the heat and extremely cold weather, I have sent a letter to see if they qualify for home weatherization and funds for the natural gas system through the Community Action Agency here in Gainesville, Fl.
Please let me know if there is any help available for them.