Porch fixed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MTrout
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Porch fixed

Post by MTrout »

I don't know where to turn. My husband is disabled and has trouble getting around, especially with our porch that is in disrepair and needs to be fixed. He is high risk for blood clots in his legs and he also has severe heart problems. We are in desperate need of getting our front porch replaced, he has fallen 3 times because the wood is rotting and it’s falling apart. He also needs a way to take a full bath. All we have is a stand up shower and a very small tub that is falling in. Are there any programs we can apply for? Our combined yearly income is less than $25,000.
Berman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Porch fixed

Post by Berman »

I am a single mom of 5 kids. I have a job but only worked 5 days out of this whole month. Christmas and paying bills right now is tough, and I do not know what to do. Our front porch is also falling apart. I'm not going to be able to get them what they need for Christmas. I'm not going to have rent money cause of me not working. If you could please let me know who I should talk to. Thank you so much for listening. Happy Holidays.