a little help to catch up!

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
mlawrence555
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

a little help to catch up!

Post by mlawrence555 »

I am just looking for a little extra help to get caught up with bills. My husband and I both work full-time and have 2 small children (2 and 4). We got behind when he got laid off, he works during the day and I work at night so we can be with the kids. We recently got evicted from our old haouse and had to find somewhere cheaper but have not been able to catch up since then. We still owe our first months rent and don't want to get evicted again. At this point we don't know where to turn, we really only need an extra $500 to $1500 to get caught up and get back on track. We both are looking for second jobs but don't want to have to pay for child care it just defeats the pourpose. Thank you so much for any help offered.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: a little help to catch up!

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in? I can then provide additional information on programs in your area.
In the meantime, to make a few extra bucks, you can sign up for free work from home programs. Try online market research/trying products, but there are other options. ABC News wrote an extensive article about how many people have success with market research (and there is a link to the ABC News Article from the site below). It is fairly easy to make anywhere $5 - $100 per month. So while they won't make you rich, every extra dollar helps these days. Also if you put in more time, some people can make a few hundred or more per month, and if you turn it into a business and make even more. While granted these won't make you rich, a few hundred dollars per month or more is very doable if you committ yourself to these. You should sign up for multiple companies. I am making about $150 a month now. Just sign up to try offers. Keep the offers if you like them, or cancel if you don't. There is no downside.
You should definitely sign up for multiple companies, and here are the top companies on this site. Try cashcrate, fusioncash, and others. The ABC news article is also here.

Here is a link to the best companies. Find free online companies here.
JohnChandler

Post by JohnChandler »

We are a family of 6, my husband who works for the state but only makes a salary of $26, 000 a year, 4 little kids, and myself who is a college student trying to finish my bachelors degree. We are in desperate need of car repair help. We have an older car that does not like to turn on most of the time and is not big enough for our family to all fit in. Unfortunately we used all of our money just recently to buy a larger vehicle that was sold to us under false pretenses and less than 24 hours of owning it the vehicle was towed to a shop and looking at over two thousand in repairs.
We spent all of our money trying to provide our family with a safe and reliable vehicle that we could all fit in. We were taken for all we had, which was not a lot, but it was what we could do. My husband needs a reliable car for work, I need the car for school, two of our little kids have medical issues that require frequent doctor visits. Please tell me where in the area of South Carolina we can go to for assistance? We are here on our own trying to make ends meet paycheck to paycheck and we just need a helping hand for once instead of a setback. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Yes I could use some help with getting caught up on bills. I having trouble getting caught up on rent and electric bills. Taking a cab for doctor visits has put me behind on my rent and electric and I can't seem to get caught up.
My family will not help and I’m lost and don’t know what to do. I am trying to find a job. The doctor said I have congestive heart failure. I have to have some x-rays in a couple of weeks.
Its had to get a job when I’m not sure how my heart is going to hold up. Needless to say I’m behind and don’t know how to get caught up. Is there any one that could help me? I hope there is some one that can help. I have no transportation to go any where unless I take a cab.