Repair of car air conditioning unit and engine

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Carolyn12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Repair of car air conditioning unit and engine

Post by Carolyn12 »

Hi, I wanted to see if I and my family can get help fixing our cars, both our cars are breaking down. One of them needs A/C repair with the summer coming and 3 children all under the age of 8. We need all the help we can get. The other car, engine and break is leaking. Needs to be fixed now.
All together we are looking at a cost of 3,000 dollars. I found this program and was wondering if you can help or lead me to some other organization that can help. Thank you.
God Bless.
Prime

Re: Repair of car air conditioning unit and engine

Post by Prime »

Hello:
I am 56 years old and I live in the Nashville, TN area. My Air Conditioning Unit in my car went down approximately two weeks ago. It is a unit that is over 10 years old. I don't have the finances to get a brand new one nor have the old one fixed. I am needing your help.
Could you please find me the sources that would provide me with a brand new Air Conditioning Unit for a vehicle? I would really appreciate your help in this matter.
Please E-mail me or call me. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Trina
anti spam: Blue

Post by Trina »

Hi,
I am writing this in hopes that you can help my uncle with his air conditioning in his van. He is 73 years old and ever since he got this van it has been problem after problem. He can't afford to get it fixed because he has full custody of his grand kids. He doesn't make enough to make sure they have everything that they need plus fixing his air.
In the summer in Las Vegas, Nevada it gets to over 110 degrees and whenever he goes out in the heat without his air being fixed he comes home, gets so nauseous and ends up sleeping for two days. Ever since then he hasn't been outside or drove his van and it’s been about a month.
Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If your uncle is 73, then a church may help him. They often help older, poor seniors and get volunteers and others. So maybe a mechanic from somewhere in Las Vegas will assist with the AC repairs. Maybe a shop will donate an engine for the van. Either way, the Las Vegas churches may be an option.
Trina wrote:Hi,
I am writing this in hopes that you can help my uncle with his air conditioning in his van. He is 73 years old and ever since he got this van it has been problem after problem. He can't afford to get it fixed because he has full custody of his grand kids. He doesn't make enough to make sure they have everything that they need plus fixing his air.
In the summer in Las Vegas, Nevada it gets to over 110 degrees and whenever he goes out in the heat without his air being fixed he comes home, gets so nauseous and ends up sleeping for two days. Ever since then he hasn't been outside or drove his van and it’s been about a month.
Thank you for your time.