Travel to another state to visit for injury

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Garica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Travel to another state to visit for injury

Post by Garica »

My son was injured very badly in an accident on Friday. He was on a ventilator, he is on probation for traffic violations, and he has no food, and is staying with a gentleman I do not know. He needs food, personal items, a clean place to live, and someone to help him recover from his injuries. He is on a
Walker and in very bad condition. I am a retired teacher and have limited resources. However, if I had finances, I would travel to Colorado and take care of him. Do you know of anyone who would assist me in? Getting a place for about a month or two (and I have his 6 year old son). I live on the east coast and
Have no way to get to Colorado or get a place to help him. Any information you can give me will help. Thank you very much and God bless.
Hornet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Travel to another state to visit for injury

Post by Hornet »

I am am on social security disability due to a chronic illness. I need to travel for medical care. I have type 1 Bipolar. My vehicle died 2 days ago. I am wondering if there are any programs available to help me obtain a vehicle? I am supposed to travel an hour and 20 minutes next week to a doctor appointment that I have been waiting to see for 4 months. I have no means of transportation. Thanks.