Need to get home to California

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bernard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to get home to California

Post by Bernard1 »

Hi, a friend mentioned you guys to me. I'm trying to get home back to California. I came out here in August, relapsed and have birth to my baby girl who is now CPS involved. 3 months later I'm still homeless trying to make it to every visit. It’s taken its toll on me and finally realized I need to get home and straighten up in order to get my baby back who is being transferred to California in a couple months. What I'm hoping and praying for is to find a way home now to get my start on fixing myself. If you can guide me the right direction on how to get this help I'd GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. Thank you so much.
Phyllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to get home to California

Post by Phyllis »

We live in Monroe County, PA and need emergency rental assistance as a way to get home to California.  I'm currently out on disability and was hospitalized for most of last week.  My husband had to take FMLA time to care for our daughter, which was unpaid time off.  We're currently about a week and a half late on our rent with $1000 still owed for December.  I've contacted Salvation Army in our county as well as in California but haven't heard anything back and I'm desperate to see if there's any other organizations we can contact.  I can be reached at this email address or on my cell phone.