Instruments for my kid going to school

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Beneidt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Instruments for my kid going to school

Post by Beneidt »

My 12th grader is graduating this year & is going to go to college for 7 years for his bachelor degree in music. He wants to teach music as a college professor. He has been in band sense 6th grade. He needs a new trumpet as an instrument for college.
What is so special about my son is, he has been in resource classes since he has been in school. He did not let his struggle for his education hold him back. He has worked very hard for his education. We are a very low income family. I do not have the money to get thus trumpet he needs for college.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Instruments for my kid going to school

Post by Admin »

Interesting question. We have no idea if some charity will give musical instruments. Maybe try a thrift store or church? Also, try to apply for free school supplies, as maybe someone will donate an instrument. Or try like gofundme for a trumpet, as maybe you could raise some money from that type of crowdfunding source.
Beneidt wrote:My 12th grader is graduating this year & is going to go to college for 7 years for his bachelor degree in music. He wants to teach music as a college professor. He has been in band sense 6th grade. He needs a new trumpet as an instrument for college.
What is so special about my son is, he has been in resource classes since he has been in school. He did not let his struggle for his education hold him back. He has worked very hard for his education. We are a very low income family. I do not have the money to get thus trumpet he needs for college.