Parking tickets

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mac Aroni
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Parking tickets

Post by Mac Aroni »

I have fallen behind in my bills and have also fallen behind on my registration. Because of this my registration has become past due, and I am now receiving parking tickets. I just feel like all of the fines keep piling up. I still need to get to work in order to feed my children, and I was threatened with the impound of my car. I need to get to work and I need my car. Are there any assistance programs that can help with my registration and/or my parking tickets? Please I really need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Parking tickets

Post by Admin »

Maybe you should stop driving the car if it is not registered. You are breaking the law, and if you get in an accident you can go to jail. Anyhow, there may be some options for paying car impound costs, but I doubt they will pay the parking tickets you also have. They also probably won't help with registration or fines. You need to get yourself in order as you have many issues that you are being careless about, and importantly, putting people at risk.
Mac Aroni wrote:I have fallen behind in my bills and have also fallen behind on my registration. Because of this my registration has become past due, and I am now receiving parking tickets. I just feel like all of the fines keep piling up. I still need to get to work in order to feed my children, and I was threatened with the impound of my car. I need to get to work and I need my car. Are there any assistance programs that can help with my registration and/or my parking tickets? Please I really need help.
Hook Paw

Post by Hook Paw »

I recently found out I have 8 unpaid parking tickets. I was homeless and living out of my car so never received anything by mail. I need help paying for the $988.00 in parking citations and help registering my car.
I was at a shelter, and found a job for $8.50 an hour; I lost that job because of my inability to get there. I had been trying to get a bus pass but could not rely on anyone to take me to my appointment to receive help in getting a bus pass. I would like to be able to register my car and find gainful employment so that I do not need to live off of my EBT card from homeless shelter to crisis center, etc.
I do not know who to turn to or where to go for this automobile cost and am hoping by writing this I can salvage the job opportunity. These parking tickets need to be paid. I just got that requires transportation and valid ID, if I do not get help quickly the opportunity for me to gain self sufficiency will be very little. I am getting the emotional help I need to help me through this devastating circumstance, but I do not have any financial resources.
Momar

Post by Momar »

Hi, my husband and I need help paying our parking tickets and housing. Our income is extremely low and we are facing the power going off. The gas has been shut off already. Next we are afraid of not making our rent next month. Any help we can get for the tickets, we will take or even any information for other charities. Thank you.
Buddy1

Post by Buddy1 »

I am a 25 year old single mother. My rent is due by this Friday and I am behind on parking tickets. That will put me two months behind. My rent is $675 plus my $40 parking pass. I have been late and fell behind. I’m not making enough money serving in order to catch up. I'm am in the process of looking for a second job, but until then I have to find. A way to get this paid. I did receive threats of eviction from my landlord as well.as an e-mail saying she was going to start the process. I desperately need any help I can get for the parking tickets. Thank you: Brittanie
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now it is VERY rare to get parking ticket help. Maybe there are some options out there though, if you need them paid so you can work. But once again, the assistance for traffic violations is very, very rare. But look here for parking ticket financial assistance programs.