Winter clothing

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JohnChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Winter clothing

Post by JohnChandler »

I need clothes, especially fall/winter clothes and shoes for a single mom with 3 kids under 3. I have a 6 month old, a 2 year old and a 3 year old. I'm so worried about shoes and especially clothes for the 6 month old as she is big for her size and literally only has 4 one-zies, 2 pair of pants that fit her. I don't have socks, shoes, sweaters or jackets for her. I work as much as I can. With the cost of childcare/living costs and etc. I'm losing sleep with stress for us. I am trying hard. Even getting a second job at night.
Bella1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Winter clothing

Post by Bella1 »

We are a family of 7, two adults and kids ages 4, 6, 7, 12, and 15. I am trying to find a place that could help us with school as well as winter clothing and back packs. Last year I spent over 300 on just school supplies and it was still not enough. The clothes part is much harder seeing as they are all growing. If there is any place in our area. We are low income, on SNAP and free lunches for the kids, income is less then 3,000 a month. Thank you for any winter coats or boots for my kids. Our zip is 97221 Portland Oregon.
Kirkpatrick
anti spam: Blue

Re: Winter clothing

Post by Kirkpatrick »

I'm a single mother of seven living in a hotel at the moment and no income. I have filled out for disability because I was in a really back car accident in January 2015 that has had me in a terrible place right now.
But I'm keeping faith that we will make it. I'm asking for help with my six kids that still attend school. We are in need of winter coats, school supplies, book bags, cloths, shoes, belts under cloths, socks, belts, ANYTHING will be a blessing.