Both parents out of work. Need help with house bills.

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mitzi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Both parents out of work. Need help with house bills.

Post by Mitzi »

We live in NC and my husband is on short term disability and I got laid off in June. We have three children living at home. They are going to turn off our power on the 28th. Our rent is due on the 1st. We loose our car insurance on the 23rd. Our phone gets shut off on the 3rd and they come and take our car on the 10th if we can't come up with all the money for these things. The phone of course is our means to jobs. It makes me sad to have to ask for help. We've never had to before. My husband has always worked in a career that saved people's lives and he also served our country in the Navy. It's very hard to now have to ask for assistance. We've always made good money and have always tried to help others. Now we are in need. Please... Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Our e-mail address is richmtz4@yahoo.com. Thank you
helper

Re: Both parents out of work. Need help with house bills.

Post by helper »

That is alot of aid that you need. I think your best option may be to review the site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com. There are literally dozens of programs and resources listed there. Including how to get rent help, utility bill assistance, and much more. For specific North Carolina programs, try this link. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Find info on community action agencies and north carolina government programs.
Ver Dict
anti spam: Blue

Post by Ver Dict »

My house is falling apart, the under hang wood is rotting and siding there and all over is falling off, a side corner fell off last week. I am disabled and need help, I can't pay my bills now, I am looking for organization, non profit, or church that would be able to make repairs. I also need help fixing a bedroom from smoke smoldering fire, ins money was stolen and I am sleeping in den on blankets and pillows. I haven't any family help our support in any way financially or emotionally, it has bees a horrendous 3 1/2 years, PLEASE FIND ME HELP!!!! Bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If there is that much damage from a fire, it may be best to leave the home. That would be an expensive endeavor for any church or charity to take on. There is an agency, called National Church, that places people into short term shelters if they are recovering from a disaster. Maybe you would qualify. They can also give you other forms of support as well, and click here National Church Residence programs.