Car battery

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Donnatell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car battery

Post by Donnatell »

I have a very simple and inexpensive need but I can't find help anywhere. I need to have an old battery removed from my car and replaced with one I just bought. So far, my response from other mechanics has been that the Mercedes battery is difficult to install. Without a working vehicle, I have been unable to make necessary Dr's appointments. I’ve tried to provide all the info you might need below. Please find someone who will help me.
Sylvia Harris
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car battery

Post by Sylvia Harris »

Hello and thank you for reading this. I was just recently fired from my job because of slow business. I worked there for two years and was paying child support. My situation is this. I have an opportunity in South Carolina to live with my brother. My car right now isn't starting, I just put a brand new battery in but that wasn't the Problem. It still doesn't start. I was wondering if I could get some help with fixing my car so I can leave OH for a better life. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure if this will work, some auto garages and/or mechanics will pass out free car batteries. They are the result of donation programs. We have various options listed on the site, and find the free stuff to try.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

I'm am in the metro New Orleans area.
I am completely disabled and my monthly Social Security Disability check is $873.00. After paying bills, purchasing food, doctor visit co-pays, I have nothing left.
I need a new battery for my car so I can get to my doctor appointments, buy groceries...
I have no family or anyone to help.
Thank you
JeffObrien

Post by JeffObrien »

I'm hoping you can lead me in the right direction. Our family has one car vehicle and the battery just went out.  We recently moved to Madison county, Alabama and don't know anyone here.  We need a new car battery as soon as possible for work and to get to the grocery store and doctors’ appointments.  If you or any other organization could provide us with a car battery we would be forever great full.  Thank you my contact information is.