No bus line in my area

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Really Struggling
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No bus line in my area

Post by Really Struggling »

I had got your information from a gentlemen of the family. I live on SSI. I'm 38 and I'm a single full time mom. I don't
get child support where their dad won't pay the state, I only get my 674.00 month and food stamps on my girls. I don't
have the funds on my own to get my vehicle up and running due to buying Christmas for my daughters ages 4 and 13.
I live out in Powell, Tennessee. And I have to bum a ride everywhere I go cause bus lines don't go on my street. I have regular
doctor appointment for where I a plastic anemia and other disabilities. If you can help me or know someone that can my heart will
go out to you.
Rudiger

Re: No bus line in my area

Post by Rudiger »

I am a mother of three children, ages 8, 12, 15 and left a counseling practice in Indiana due to continual stalking and breaking and entering by my ex-spouse. I am Catholic and have raised my three children predominantly in the church. I had friends raise money to assist with my relocation. Unfortunately this has taken a toll on my Health.
Use of public transportation is too taxing on my stamina, and there is no bus line near me. My youngest son also has Aspergers. Since relocation I've been in the ER for infection. I was approved for emergency Medicaid but don't have the mental energy or physical energy to coordinate busing and follow up care. The best way to contact me is by. My children are also in need of Easter baskets or chocolate bunnies. I can be reached via text.
CMartin

Post by CMartin »

My car is broke down and there is no bus near me. I need to have my teeth cleaned. On the first I'll owe two months of rent. I'm past due two months on lights which they are cut off and a current. I have a 3 year old, 14 year old and a 16 year old. All three of them are staying elsewhere at three different places. I need help. I'm a single parent. My last two roommates left without paying bills. One roommate left owing a month of bills. The second roommate left without paying 2-3 months of the bills. Lack of bus making it hard to see the kids and get a job.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If there is no bus line, then try a free car program. Read more here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_car.html
If you need the transportation for work, it may be possible to get support.