Bedbugs destroyed my mobile home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Kalarahi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bedbugs destroyed my mobile home

Post by Kalarahi »

I need help finding another mobile home. Bedbugs destroyed it. I had to burn my furniture and beds three times. All my saving plus more went on exterminator and still didn't help. They couldn't kill them in walls. My roof is falling. My grandkids live with me and stay sick from inside rain and bug bites. They don't sleep well because of bugs and they deserve a better home.
I would ask a bank myself but have no money left. I am low income and have bad credit. I can't work but husband does what he can but we are behind on all our bills because of what we still spending just to keep some bites down. Can you help for we are desperate?
We found some repossessed mobile homes in Pelham AL for around 50,000 but no money for down payment. We are just flat broke from this harmful damaging problems in our home. We just can't wait for the roof to cave because my babies can get hurt by the fall and FHA loan wanted to wait six months because of credit issues. So can you help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bedbugs destroyed my mobile home

Post by Admin »

Try one of the free programs out there for furniture, clothes, and more. They can hopefully replace what you lost to bed bugs. More information is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html
Whether you can get a mobile home or not...who knows. But you can ask.
Lucy

Re: Bedbugs destroyed my mobile home

Post by Lucy »

I am in desperate need of finding somewhere to live in Oklahoma as my current mobile home was destroyed by bed bugs. I am in the Oklahoma City area at this time and I came here to help a I thought a friend in and her husband who are restricted to wheelchairs. I after being here for 5 weeks have discovered that this issue is more than I am capable of doing. I have been homeless for a year and thought this was to help all of us. I am on disability and have had a hard time keeping substantial housing. I had to move from an apartment I had last year due to an infestation of bed bugs. I had to leave all of my furniture to prevent spreading the bug infestation. I now have no home or furniture. I then moved to an abusive situation and I need to get back in my own space to be able to maintain. I have mental and physical disabilities. I would appreciate any assistance I could get to help me get back to a halfway calm environment in a new or better bedbug free mobile home. The girl I came to help needs intense help herself and I didn’t realize this until after being here and trying to help. I am really lost and needing to leave here as soon as possible. My family is in the Claremore Oklahoma area. I just don’t know what to do but to look for some help at this point. Thank you so much Sent from my iPhone