I need help with my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
hari706
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help with my car

Post by hari706 »

I have few post up in need of help so i can get back and forth to dialysis 3 times a week,my car needs tires,tune-up,heat and a car battery everything started acting up at once it's a 1994 cadillac deVille

If you need anymore info feel free to email me. and please no scammer i am sick enough and have to worry about that. the world needs peace and joy now spread some
helper

Re: I need help with my car

Post by helper »

I know Ways to Work offers car loans, mostly for work related issues. They may be able to help you. Not sure. But here is more info.

Also, try 1800 charity cars. Maybe they can help. If not, I am sure these places can direct you to other programs and resources.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _work.html
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

HI,
My son (36 years old) was just barely getting by until this week when his car broke down. He has no means to pay for a repair and now he is not able to do any jobs as he has no transportation. Are there any organizations that might help him with the repair? This is going to lead to homelessness I can see and want to try to prevent it. I used to help him but I got laid off from my job in December. I pay for his auto insurance and that is all I can do now. He was seriously injured in an auto accident just before his 23rd birthday sustaining a broken arm and loss of hearing in one eye as well as a variety of other injuries. He has really never recovered from that accident - he has a good IQ and speaks well but has a memory issue. He needs help right now - is there someone you can refer us to?
SgtMertoo
anti spam: Blue

Post by SgtMertoo »

Good morning,
My family and I really need help paying my electric and car payment this month. I know it is not the easiest to help others but we are completely broke right now and electric is a necessity as it is very cold here and my car payment needs to be made asap. I am struggling to make ends meet and even feed them. Please help me.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Need a car as mine stop working. I need help please. I'm now in a transitional house but soon to move out, I heard that there are programs who can help with first months rent cost plus pay my new apartment deposit, but how do I apply for this? I truly need advice soon.
I act to move out by October 20 and now without a car it makes it a bit more difficult to go to work, if truly car assistance can be granted I rather take that, because a car its a tool I can definitely use to drive. I intend to get another job, but for now I notice its time consuming taking bus. I thank you.
Codoleeza

Post by Codoleeza »

We are needing help with anything we can get approved for but mostly need help with our vehicles. My husband (veteran) works 50+ hours a week at $11/hr. What he brings in covers our rent and other small bills but we can no longer afford our vehicles but we need them because we both go to college full time. We have tried to downsize/refinance both cars but our credit is so bad they said they can't help us. We are struggling to keep afloat. My husband’s disability claim was denied so we are disputing but it's taking forever. Anything would help us for the car. We are at risk for repo since we are 3 car payments behind for both vehicles.