Bedroom furniture and the like

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cindy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bedroom furniture and the like

Post by Cindy1 »

Hi, I come to you humbly. I need help for my mom. Please refer me or give me numbers or someone who will help. My moms bedroom burned with bed, clothing and furniture on October 18th 2015. Than my dad passed one week later. I need a bed for my mom. I can pay some money I just cannot afford anything fancy. I am asking please someone help.
KStewart

Re: Bedroom furniture and the like

Post by KStewart »

I would like to know where I can get help with my rent and bedroom furniture. I don't have the money to pay the whole rent amount.
I lives with me and my two special needs granddaughters. I have been going through some issues right now.
SNAP has cut my food stamps from $520 to $185 per month. I have to spend some cash for us to eat for the whole month.
I don't have any extra money for nothing, and we need furniture to sleep and eat on.
My granddaughters needs a set of bunk beds because their bed is broken and I don't have any money to replace them.
I'm about to start receiving services for my depression but I don't want them to stop me from getting myself better.
If you can please help us we would really appreciate it so much.
Mr. S. Mueller

Post by Mr. S. Mueller »

I have 2 girls and have never been in this situation. We have no bedroom furniture nor beds anywhere in my house... it’s embarrassing to be and I know it has to be on my girls. My ex kept everything of ours ...we had living and bedroom furniture.
Almost everything ....one might need for a house, but really furniture to sleep or sit on. We are sleeping on an air mattress... we have no washer/dryer. Stove ...all we truly have today in this house is just the blow up air mattress... I work but I barely am able to pay the bills....I do not have nothing left afterwards....please help me and my children obtain the essential basics ...I can't even wash and dry our dirty clothes.... he kept everything that I had brought into our relationship.....it’s not fair ...not at all...I am a good person and would help just about anybody...always have. To, do unto others as you would have them do unto you....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure, maybe a clothing closet in Augusta as the bedroom and other furniture you need. it will be free to you if your income is low enough and if they have supplies on hand. Maybe they can give you appliances too for washing and drying clothes...all worth a try.
Mr. S. Mueller wrote:I have 2 girls and have never been in this situation. We have no bedroom furniture nor beds anywhere in my house... it’s embarrassing to be and I know it has to be on my girls. My ex kept everything of ours ...we had living and bedroom furniture.
Almost everything ....one might need for a house, but really furniture to sleep or sit on. We are sleeping on an air mattress... we have no washer/dryer. Stove ...all we truly have today in this house is just the blow up air mattress... I work but I barely am able to pay the bills....I do not have nothing left afterwards....please help me and my children obtain the essential basics ...I can't even wash and dry our dirty clothes.... he kept everything that I had brought into our relationship.....it’s not fair ...not at all...I am a good person and would help just about anybody...always have. To, do unto others as you would have them do unto you....
Be White

Post by Be White »

Hello, I live in Portage county Ohio and I'm struggling really bad. I have two children I need furniture as in beds for my children, TVs and help with my bulk fuel. I can't afford to heat my house with fuel and was also looking at putting my children in private schools but don't have the money. Is there grants or free money for single moms?? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

TVs are a want and not a need. But there could be beds for the 2 children. Public schools when can't afford them? Regardless, try free furniture banks for the items you need for your home.

Be White wrote: I have two children I need furniture as in beds for my children, TVs and help with my bulk fuel. I can't afford to heat my house with fuel and was also looking at putting my children in private schools but don't have the money. Is there grants or free money for single moms?? Thank you.