Property damage

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Nomura12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Property damage

Post by Nomura12 »

Hi I am trying to find out who I need to contact about getting assistance for the loss of my bridge and holes in my ceiling. The flood that we just had in Boone County washed away my bridge and the snow in March damage to my ceilings I guess not so much as the roof. I mean there must be holes cause it leaked onto the ceiling then it began leaking than within 10 minutes or so of it leaking it just fell in. So now I can see the outside. I'm so stressed and upset cause I don't know what to do. I have photos but not sure how to send them. But reach me at my email please and let me know.
Buffalo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Property damage

Post by Buffalo »

The storm that hit north Idaho, dropped a tree down on me and my 2 children's R.V. and truck property. The damage was not devastating, however, it has made the wet weather come inside. To say the least. We are struggling this year and the property damage was the nail in the coffin, and could really use Christmas help with a toy for the kiddos and or, warm clothing, coats, boots, blankets, gloves, or anything really. Thank you and God bless.