Need help for Christmas gifts

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
carealot36
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help for Christmas gifts

Post by carealot36 »

Yes, I am trying to get help for my single sister-in-law Vanessa and her 3 children.They are having it very hard financially on not being able to afford Christmas for her kids.They need warm coats,toys and plenty of food and a fruit-box perhaps for the children as well. Vanessa husband is jail do not know for how long.His name is Thomas.He was not helping her much while he was not in jail and now he sure can't help her. Please, pray for this family while they are going thru difficult times and desperately need your help ASAP. look forward in hearing from you as soon as possible, thank you and God Bless Amanda
helper

Re: Need help for Christmas gifts

Post by helper »

Here are a few options for you for free christmas gifts. The Salvation Army will provide free Christmas toys and clothing and more for children whose families are in need of financial help.
http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2.nsf

Another option is toys for tots. Organized by the U.S. Marine Corps, Toys for Tots is another charity program which gives new toys to needy children

http://www.toysfortots.org/
Shelton
anti spam: Blue

Post by Shelton »

I have an 18 month old daughter and an almost 11 year daughter that I am really struggling with getting Christmas presents for. This holiday season has been especially hard being a single mother. I am doing the best I can physically and financially to make sure my girls have a good Christmas this year. I could just use a little help and am really stressing about it, the closer it is getting to Christmas.
My 18th month old wears size 2t in clothes and my 11 year old wears an 8 slim in pats and about 10-12 in shirts. Clothing items would be a blessing to have help with. My girl’s happiness is most important to me and I will do everything I can to make sure they have what they NEED. Even if that means putting my pride to the side and asking for help. Anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on places you can apply at for Christmas gifts and clothes your girls. Whether they have the sizes you need or not, you need to ask them. But the programs are free...both to apply for and there is also no cost to you. So try this for help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... money.html
Never hesitate to ask. That is why these charities exist. This is for the sake of your daughters, so as you indicated, do not be too prideful.

Shelton wrote:I have an 18 month old daughter and an almost 11 year daughter that I am really struggling with getting Christmas presents for. This holiday season has been especially hard being a single mother. I am doing the best I can physically and financially to make sure my girls have a good Christmas this year. I could just use a little help and am really stressing about it, the closer it is getting to Christmas.
My 18th month old wears size 2t in clothes and my 11 year old wears an 8 slim in pats and about 10-12 in shirts. Clothing items would be a blessing to have help with. My girl’s happiness is most important to me and I will do everything I can to make sure they have what they NEED. Even if that means putting my pride to the side and asking for help. Anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless!
scurry

Post by scurry »

I have a 3 year old daughter that I need help getting Christmas presents for. I was looking to find out more information on the Christmas programs. I am hoping I’m not too late. I am also looking to find out information on a program that may be able to help me fix my vehicle so that it will be able to transport back and forth to work as well as to doctors’ appointments.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Hello,
We address you because of your Christmas charity event.
We are a low income family from not so long in Canada. I am a PhD student in the University of Calgary and my wife is currently part-time in retail. We have 2 wonderful kids and want the best for them.
We are asking for your support for Christmas gifts for our family and especially kids. I have a 13 years old daughter and 11 years old son.
In case that you don't provide this kind of support please contact us with other charities that can help us.
Annies Emerald

Post by Annies Emerald »

I am a single mom with a 4 year old beautiful and bright little girl. I sole custody my daughter. I don’t receive any financial assistance with her biological father in which she has never met. I so desperately need some hope giving my daughter and enjoyable holiday this year and tons of Christmas gifts. Please help me with a present open this Christmas. I do not want to ask for too much or for too many gifts you now that there's other times you need help this year. Thank you for taking your time and reading, thank you and happy holidays.