Stranded and out of money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Carolina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stranded and out of money

Post by Carolina »

I am stranded in Lansing due to a court appeal at the Michigan Supreme Court. I have been trying to relocate and have been unsuccessful. I could take the case to the next level but I do not have any way to send the documents in the mail. I am totally out of funds. I have to get this case expunged or I can’t get a job. I have no family that can help I am totally alone here in Lansing MI. If there is anything you can do about either problem let me know.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stranded and out of money

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the Salvation Army can help stranded people. Or try a group called Traveler's Aid. Both may offer bus passes in Lansing or outside of it, maybe gas, etc. Or they can help you find a shelter to try. So the Lansing Salvation Army agency is a good starting point for you.
Carolina wrote:I am stranded in Lansing due to a court appeal at the Michigan Supreme Court. I have been trying to relocate and have been unsuccessful. I could take the case to the next level but I do not have any way to send the documents in the mail. I am totally out of funds. I have to get this case expunged or I can’t get a job. I have no family that can help I am totally alone here in Lansing MI. If there is anything you can do about either problem let me know.
Kacie Castle

Post by Kacie Castle »

I need help my family and I are stranded in Philly PA with no money. We came for the death of my father and my car ended up breaking down... we had to spend our trip home money to fix our vehicle.. We have been living in our car for six months trying to get home to Montana. We just can't seem to get the money for the gasoline$$ to get there... I need to get home ASAP. Email or call me. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If stranded in Philadelphia, then try a shelter. You can get some clothes, hot meals, use of a shower and what not. Learn more, and find where they are located here at homeless shelters in Philadelphia.

Kacie Castle wrote:I need help my family and I are stranded in Philly PA with no money.
Giapage

Post by Giapage »

I have been homeless and stranded in California for 3 months and desperately need to get home to Oregon and I have no money. I have a warrant that I need to resolve and the only family I have is in Oregon. I've been homeless and penniless in Orange County since August and can't find any legal way to get to Portland, Oregon. I'm desperate and don't know what to do.
Ajai

Post by Ajai »

Mother and son stranded car stolen while on road trip home (Fayetteville)
Me and my mother are stranded. Our car stolen with no id trying to figure a way home if anybody can help in anyway, please call.
Call please if any help or help where to turn to.
THIS PERSON WE TRUSTED AND FELT BAD FOR WAS STRANDED IN PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA AND DECIDED ME AND MY MOTHER THAT WE WERE GOING TO MOVE BACK TO MY MOTHERS BIRTH PLACE MASSACHUSETTS. AND TOOK HIM WITH BOUGHT CLOTHES, SHOES EVERYTHING FOR THIS PERSON. SO, WE GOT TO NORTH CAROLINA ON THE 2ND SEPTEMBER AND DECIDED TO SLEEP A LITTLE. WE GOT A HOTEL FOR THE NIGHT WOKE UP TO 300$ CASH STOLEN, CAR STOLEN GONE AND WE ARE STRANDED IN ANOTHER STATE WITH NOTHING, NOT EVEN A FORM OF ID. THIS GUY IS THE definition OF PIECE OF Junk.
WalinAtkisson

Post by WalinAtkisson »

I need help as we are stranded, no place to go and no money. My daughter and I are stranded with no money, no family, no friends in Miami. I don't have a way to get to the grocery store. I have food stamps. I tried to get delivery but they don't take EBT - the only one that does has technical issues and I can't get food. My car is broken with bad alternator so can't get work unless car gets fixed. Can anyone help get the car fixed and give me a ride to the store please? I have no money and can't get any help. I don't know anyone here and we are homeless. Bad situation without a car. Can anyone help fix my car maybe? Or give a ride to grocery? I cannot find my way around your website to contact anything for people who are stranded. Just keeps going on a circle and I can't contact anyone there.
Thank you