Dilapidated house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Devonthomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dilapidated house

Post by Devonthomas »

I trying to get help for not one but two uncles the first one lives in a house that truly falling apart and he gets very little to live on. He had a truck that he used to get him around and to help get the other uncle around which is in a wheelchair and also low income, but it broke down and they have no money to fix it so that being said they have no way to go to the doctors when they need to or the store. They have just no way at all as the one in a wheelchair needs help with his bathroom right now. There is no way for him to take a shower or anything.
I'm just trying to see if there is any way they can get some kind of help. I try to do what I can but I have to kids in college and I also help with my grandkids. If there is any way you can help me or get me to the right people that would be great. Thank you so much.
Pabloa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Dilapidated house

Post by Pabloa »

I just lost my job and was living with my sister who was renting me a room in her dilapidated house who end up getting mad at me and kicking me out of her house knowing that I didn't have anywhere to go. So I have been staying in hotels spending the little bit of money that I had.
Now I have no more money and became homeless which led me to end up sleeping in my car. I have no more money to my name. I am working now but since I don't have anywhere to live I can't take a shower or take care of any of my hygiene. I don't even have any money to wash my clothes so I can go to work presentable.
I'm so stressed out and don't know what to do because I have never been in this situation. Please I beg of you if you have it in your heart to please help me out because at the same time that this happened to me my daughter and grand baby also lost their home so now I have no choice but to take them in with me where ever I go. So please, I begged of you, to please help us out to find a new, non-dilapidated place to live.